ORBYT PAY & SAIL
Complete folio of e-charts (WorldFolio) is readily available to vessel’s ECDIS, no need for the officers to pre-define any route; chargeable ENCs are calculated based on actual vessel’s route using GPS tracking.
*A tracking device (PAYS Antenna) is required, and it is provided as part additional fee.
The “Pay As You Sail” Orbyt solution for AVCS
- Always on-board full chart portfolio.
- Fully automated chart ordering.
- Free ENC viewer
- Compatible with all ECDIS makers and types
- No internet connection required for tracking
- Compliant in the event of emergency route changes
- Every available scale under the keel will be tracked and reported
- PAYS specification states that there will be a 99.8% accuracy in sales reports there for the solution must be designed to meet these criteria.
- The corridor will be only used for chart selection on Software application.
- PAYS Service makes all AVCS immediately available, free of charge for planning purposes (view mode).
- As soon as the voyage starts, only the AVCS charts used for navigation are automatically calculated & charged every three months.
- GPS position taken at least 24/day => packs this info in a document called DPR (Daily Position Report) => 24 positions, 1 for each hour of the day => once this is ready, It is being sent to server =>which sends it to UKHO.