ORBYT ONE LOG
ORBYT ONE LOG is new way to manage log books on board by replacing traditional paper log books with a digital log book system.
The data the system holds is accurate and complete, making it a robust and trustworthy alternative to traditional paper log books.
Easy to use
Easy to use ORBYT ONE LOG is intuitive and easy to use and makes it quick and easy to access multiple logbooks in one place. It closely replicates paper logbooks to give a familiar feel so users can get up and running quickly
ORBYT ONE LOG reduces human error by ensuring the data entered is legible and mistakes due to handwriting are eliminated. The role-based access control ensures only those qualified to enter events do so.
- IMO regulation MEPC.312(74) certified
- Increased legibility – no handwriting errors!
- Reduces logistic costs – no need to courier log books to and from the ship
- Easier to store historic records – Export of logs to PDF
- Easier to share records with shore
- Intuitive, easy to use and easy to set up
- Handles log entry and approval process
- Easy to access multiple logbooks on board
- Role-based access control to features and individual log books